What We Do
Your one-stop-shop for global transportation
A subsidiary of TAM International, TAM Global provides comprehensive, door-to-door global transportation services for clients in a range of industries, including nuclear, power, mining, oil and gas, infrastructure, engineering, chemical, petrochemical and agriculture.
Founded in 2015, TAM Global is headquartered in Saskatoon, SK (Canada) and has offices in Montreal, Vancouver, Paducah (Kentucky) and Chester (United Kingdom) plus a worldwide network of agents throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Why choose TAM Global?
- A fully-integrated range of services in all aspects of global transport
- A robust international network of agents in key global markets, including North America, Europe, Central Asia, Korea, China, India, Southeast Asia, Australia, Russia and Kazakhstan
- One phone call convenience for all our services
- In-person oversight services for your plant, mine or production facility
- Rigorous, uncompromising quality standards
- World-class customer service, safety standards, and innovation capabilities
- Experience in the demanding environment of the nuclear industry
TAM Global Core Services
Freight forwarding – From FCL and LCL to domestic trucking, air and rail transport, TAM Global provides solutions for moving your materials safely and efficiently. Whether you need completed shipping documents, customs arrangements, or warehousing solutions, TAM Global will get the job done.
Break bulk and project cargo – TAM Global provides global door-door transport solutions for over-dimensional, RORO, and heavy-lift cargo, helping you find and arrange the packaging, insurance, vessel, and other logistics options you need.
Supply chain consulting – With decades of experience setting up new supply chains, our experts will help you establish a compliant transportation cycle that meets your internal Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Management standards. We can also help you develop shipping procedures, emergency response systems, supplier auditing systems, and more.